The Newmar New Aire 3543, 3547 and 3549 floor plans are still offered for 2024. Additionally, the 3545 has been replaced with the 3539 floor plan.
Watch Angie’s tour of the 2024 Newmar New Aire 3539 and 3547.
New Aire 3539
- The new 3539 model is a triple slide rear bedroom model, similar to the 3545 it replaces.
- Like the 3545, the 3539 features a full wall slide on the door side with two additional slide-outs on the off-door side.
- The new 3539 offers a 74” sofa on the door side across from a large buffet and a dinette with an angled television on a power lift on the rearward side of the buffet. This provides a better viewing angle and the ability to store the TV.
- A large kitchen is located near the middle of the coach with plenty of counter space and a pantry next to the refrigerator.
- The master bathroom is located mid-ship on the off-door side and provides a roomy vanity and large shower measuring 40” X 32”.
- The master bedroom is located at the rear of the floor plan. It features a king-size bed, a dresser, two shirt wardrobes for additional storage and a TV. The main wardrobe spans the entire rear wall and can house an optional washer and dryer.
- On the optional Spartan chassis, the shock absorbers used will be Koni brand instead of Bilstein.
- Improvements have been made to the key fob on the Spartan chassis, including reduced energy consumption while pressing the button, communications enhancements, better fob battery life as well as better indication of the battery life remaining in the key fob.
- The charging port in the dash area provides USB and USB-C connections.
- A remote reset switch for the lithium battery system has been added in the overhead cabinet. This will allow the customer to reset the battery system from inside the coach. This should not be used in place of the battery disconnect.
- The layout of the lighting controls on the SilverLeaf panel has been made more user-friendly.
- The New Aire has a new exterior graphic design in four color combinations.
- The Marvella and Omni interior designs are being carried over for the 2024 floor plans.
- The Berkley and Sparta designs offered previously have been replaced with Briarcliff and Pierson, respectively.
New Aire Option Changes
- The optional Winegard Trav’ler satellite dish will provide an automatic stow feature. The dish will automatically stow whenever the parking brake is released.
- The option for ottomans has been discontinued for the 2024 model year.
- There is now an option to add a third lithium battery (960 total AHR).
- The CSA option will include a Samsung brand microwave.
- There will be an option for a universal remote (#J030) to control the television and sound bar.
- Linen tweed awning fabric is available to coordinate with any earth tone paint colors chosen as specials (if desired).