FCCC and Entegra Coach unveil SL-powered 2025 Cornerstone
Two leading names in the luxury Class A diesel market are teaming up on an impressive new product for the 2025 model year.
Leaders from Freightliner Custom Chassis Corp. (FCCC) and Entegra Coach were on hand at the AIM “It’s 5 O’Clock Somewhere” rally in Florida to officially unveil the 2025 Cornerstone built on FCCC’s innovative SL chassis. The 2025 Cornerstone will bring an impressive number of standard features to the Cornerstone, strengthening its position as the quietest riding, best handling coach on the market.
Powered by a Cummins 605HP engine including 1,950 lb.-ft. of torque and towing capacity of up to 20,000 lbs., the SL offers several FCCC innovations, including::
- RoadWatch suite of safety features like Roll Stability, Traction Control, Collision Mitigation and Adaptive Cruise Control
- Entegra Safe View dash featuring Optiview, providing a streamlined, modern design with incorporating FCCC’s exclusive 15-inch digital dash and a 15-inch center console
- DriveTech ergonomic steering wheel and column-mounted controls, which eliminates the need to reach for every command and is the only driving system in the industry that
- UltraSteer precision-tuned tag axle that reduces curb-to-curb turning radius by up to 17 percent
- An independent front suspension for sharper turning and better handling, as well as V-Ride rear suspension for increased luxury amenity and cargo capacity while greatly reducing body roll
- An industry-leading 5-year, 100,000-mile warranty backed by the most comprehensive service network around
“Our team could not be more thrilled to expand our partnership with Entegra and Jayco through the introduction of the 2025 Cornerstone on an SL chassis,” said Jeremy Buckmeier, RV Product Manager for FCCC. “The SL provides the Cornerstone the ride and handling, stability and overall experience luxury RVers expect and deserve.”
Inside, the 2025 Cornerstone will once again offer timeless features and residential touches across every detail. This includes premium leather Crown Compass furniture throughout, as well as heated, cooled and massaging driver and passenger seats and Firefly multiplex system with 10 in. VegaTouch touchscreen for complete integration of coach controls.
The 2025 SL-powered Cornerstone is the latest addition to the partnership between Jayco, Entegra Coach and FCCC, which includes a growing family of Super C products built on FCCC’s S2RV platform.
“As the only company to see triple-digit retail sales numbers in rolling 12 months through October, we want to further our success by offering the SL chassis from FCCC and its many features as an exciting new option for luxury RVers,” said Pat Carroll, Director of Product Development for Entegra Coach. “Being the single largest volume producer of Super C products on the FCCC S2RV chassis is testament to our great relationship with FCCC. Combining that with retail customers asking for rear-engine models on FCCC chassis inspired us to develop this version of the Cornerstone. We are looking forward to increasing our market share in the ‘X’ engine category, and with this new chassis offering – backed by the unparalleled service experience and Daimler heritage of FCCC – there is no doubt that we will.”
The 2025 Cornerstone is expected to be ready for orders early this year. For more information on the SL chassis, as well as the full FCCC product lineup and its array of features, benefits and innovations, contact NIRVC today.