NIRVC has a Service Advisor position located at the facility in one of our dealership locations (Lawrenceville, GA; Lewisville, TX; Las Vegas, NV; or Phoenix, AZ; with more to open soon!). We are growing and have plenty of repeat customers who consider us lifelong partners in their love of RVs. We are looking for top performing sales professionals who want to become a long term valued member of our family team!
You will be the primary contact between our service customers and the Company when RV service is required. Service advisors assist clients with documenting any issues their RV coach and sells beneficial services, prepare service orders, communicate estimates to the client. The service advisor is the primary source of information for the customer during the entire process.COMPANY GOALS
Our goal is to honestly provide outstanding service in a prompt, courteous and efficient manner while maintaining a high level of profit for our service work.ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following(Other duties may be assigned):
Reports to: Director of Parts and ServiceRequired and Desired experience:
- Makes appointments with customers desiring service.
- Obtains all necessary information to establish a business relationship with new customers.
- Interviews the customers in a professional manner in order to determine the needed repairs.
- Generates sales for the service department by selling services, parts and accessories that have benefit to the customer.
- Prepares the repair order (“RO”) and deals with the Director of Parts and Service or his designee to get proper estimates where required.
- Obtains approvals to perform work from the customers or their insurers, and communicates the approvals to those that are performing the work.
- Communicates with customers during the entire process in order to maintain the customer fully informed and avoid customers interrupting shop personnel.
- Responds to customer inquiries promptly and in a manner consistent with review work performed with customers and collects for work done.
- Inspect the vehicle prior to delivery to customer to ensure that work was done and the vehicle is in good condition.
- Deals with customer complaints and informs the Director of Parts and Service about those complaints that he cannot resolve within the authority granted to the advisors under company policy.
- Communicates with the designated shop personnel on pertinent RO information and updates.
- Reasoning ability to define problems, collect information, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions or diagrams
- Must have excellent customer relations skills
- Knowledge of recreational vehicle operations is preferred, ability to ask a lot of questions required.
- Ability to work well with others – we want to keep our place a friendly and cooperative workplace
- Dependable and trustworthy
- Drug free - must pass a drug test
- Valid driver’s license and insurable under our insurance policy
- Legally able to work in the USA – we are an E-Verify employer
We believe in investing in our employees with a great benefits package, and ongoing training to help you reach your career goals. We value loyalty in our employees, but also recognize that is earned over time and we will do what it takes to earn your loyalty.Benefits:
- SIGNING BONUS and/or Relocation Assistance possible (must be discussed prior to live interview.
- Very Competitive Pay AND Potential Overtime Pay and/or Performance Bonuses!
- Medical, Dental and Vision Plan
- Vacation pay, holiday pay and benefit days
- No Sundays!! And most positions no Saturdays
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. (E.O.E.). All applicants must be able to demonstrate the ability to pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, and drug screen.