The 3543 and 3545 floor plans are still offered for the 2023 model year. The 3541 is no longer available for the 2023 model year and has been replaced with the new 3549. There is a second new floor plan as well.
Newmar New Aire 3547
- The New Aire 3547 is a new full wall slide (door side) bath and a half model, the first of its kind since the introduction of the New Aire for the 2018 model year.
- The front living area features a 74” Visionary hide-a-bed sofa on the off-door side across from a euro-booth dinette on the patio side.
- Mid-ship, on the door side is a large and functional kitchen with the refrigerator and half bath located on the off door side.
- The bedroom offers a queen bed, two shirt wardrobes with dresser drawers and TV across from the foot of the bed.
- The rear master bathroom provides a large vanity, 30” X 42” neo-angled shower, linen storage, and two wardrobes, one of which can accommodate the optional two piece washer and dryer.
Newmar New Aire 3549
- The New Aire 3549 is a new quad slide floor plan with patio side dinette and walk through bathroom.
- The front living area features an 87” tri-fold sofa on the off-door side across from a euro-booth dinette facing the patio.
- The main galley area is located on the door side in the slide out, with a very large pantry and refrigerator located on the off-door side.
- The bathroom is “split “across the hallway with the 40” X 32” shower on the off-door side and the enclosed toilet and sink on the door side.
- The bedroom offers a standard king bed, a dresser with drawers, and TV across from the foot of the bed.
- A large full height wardrobe spans the entire width of the rear wall, and can house the optional two piece washer and dryer on the door side.
Newmar New Aire 3545
Appliances And Accessories
- Apple Car Play is a new feature on the standard dash radio.
- A new model and style of Samsung refrigerator with new travel latch is standard in the 2023 New Aire.
- Wi-Fi Ranger “Denali-Spruce” LTE wireless system is standard and replaces the “Teton” LTE unit provided in 2022.
Cabinets And Furniture
- For 2023, space is provided in the pantry for trays and bakeware.
- A larger 15” Optiview dash panel is a new feature on the FCCC chassis used in the New Aire brand. The Optiview dash display programming is new and features new graphics on the FCCC chassis.
- The optional Spartan chassis features a new 15” Valid digital dash.
- The Comfort Drive comfort control has moved to the “favorites” button on the steering wheel on the Freightliner chassis. Pressing the “favorites” button will bring up the Comfort Drive menu which can then be manipulated with the “up” and “down” arrows.
- The Comfort Driver comfort control can now be adjusted by a toggle switch located behind the right side switch pod of the steering wheel on the Spartan chassis. This allows the operator to control the efforts adjustment directly without searching through the menu on the glass dash.
- A new nine function center switch pod has been added to the steering wheel on the Spartan chassis.
- A new standard feature has been added to New Aire in 2023 for all electric with a Lithium Ion Battery System. This option includes two (2) Lithionics brand 320 amp hour battery packs and surge guard transfer switch, and an additional 3000 watt inverter. Installation requires an enclosed battery compartment and will have sufficient room and provision for the dealer to add and plug in a 3rd battery pack of the same model for 50% more power if desired.
- The lighting control functionality on the Silverleaf system has been expanded and will include individual lighting controls similar to the KIB touch panels. This applies to the control panels in the coach as well as on the My Rozie app.
- The dash radio, cameras and monitors will power up from both the house and ignition systems.
- The Silver leaf monitor has been made larger at 10” and will be placed in the same location.
- A generator start & stop function has been added to the touchscreen in the water bay compartment.
- In response to customer requests for brighter headlights, new Silverstar ultra headlight bulbs are featured for high and low beam lighting.
- Four new graphic design and colors are available for New Aire in 2023.
- The new 3547 bath and a half floor plan will feature a cathedral ceiling in the rear bathroom.
- New stainless steel exhaust tips for the generator and Oasis system replace the chrome versions used previously.
- New interior decors include “Marvella” and “Omni”, with “Berkley” and “Sparta” being retained for 2023.
- New art work , new ceiling vinyl and dash skirt colors will be featured in New Aire for 2023.
- The New Aire dash has been redesigned slightly to allow for the larger 15” instrument panel.
- New basement storage door seals replace the old seals, making it much easier to close exterior compartment doors. NO MORE SLAMMING!!
- Radius Cathedral ceiling in the rear master bathroom on the new 3547 floor plan. The bedroom will have a flat ceiling instead of a radius shape.
Windows, Awnings, Vents and Doors
- A wider window under the overhead in the bedroom opposite the bed will be used in select floor plans.
- For 2023, there is a new option to have vented windows inserted in the standard bonded windows in the living area, kitchen and bedroom windows.
- A new convertible dinette with chairs that face the window or convert to fore and aft seating (traditional) is now an available option. This new optional dinette is available on select floor plans and includes two fixed and two folding dinette chairs.
- A new Wi-Fi Ranger “Everest” system (option J347) with “Aspen” Wi-Fi router is the option for internet access for 2023. This replaces the “Teton” system offered in 2022.
Interested in getting on the VIP list for purchase?