The King Aire 4531 floor plan (with modified half bath + larger kitchen) has are carried over from the 2022 model year, and still available as a 2023 model. The King Aire 4533 (replaced with the new 4521) and 4578 (replaced with the new 4558) are no longer available.
There are three new King Aire floor plans for the 2023 model year.
Newmar 2023 King Aire 4521:
The King Aire 4521 is a new full wall slide, bath and a half model with a patio side euro-booth dinette which relaces the 4533 offered in 2022. The euro booth, in conjunction with the HWH slide mechanism, allowed Newmar to provide a door side dining area, but provide full height baggage doors and an optional exterior entertainment center up in the side wall under the patio awning.
- The front living area of the 4521 provides an 84” Visionary tri-fold sleeper sofa on the off door side, across from a standard 74” Comfort Lounge (jackknife) sofa with “Televator” on the door side.
- The kitchen is located on the off-door side just rear of the 84” sofa.
- The euro-booth dinette with leaf and 2 folding chairs is located in the door side slide room just rear of the 74” sofa.
- The half bath is located mid-coach, just across from the refrigerator and pantry.
- The bedroom features a king bed, with dresser, overhead cabinet with window, and TV on the off-door side across from the foot of the bed.
- The master bath area provides a vanity with single “trough” sink with two faucets, large wardrobe along the rear wall, as well as a separate washer and dryer cabinet and large 50” X 34” glass enclosed residential shower.
Newmar 2023 King Aire 4558:
The new King Aire 4558 replicated the 4578 bunk model offered last model year, except for the fact that the “Televator” has moved from behind the door side 74” sofa to the shorter 68” sofa on the off door side, providing excellent TV viewing from the longer of the two seating areas.
- A large kitchen with pull out counter and pantry are located on the door side, with an elegant table and chairs and Viking refrigerator positioned on the off door side. There are also several dining furniture options available.
- At the center of this floor plan, 29” X 72” bunk beds are located on the off door side, across from the half bath
- The rear master suite provides a king bed with a TV and dresser across from the foot of the bed, as well as some pull-out shelves.
- The master bathroom at the far rear of the coach provides the spacious 40” X 30” rectangular shower, large vanity, the standard washer and dryer as well as a large wardrobe along the rear wall.
Newmar 2023 King Aire 4596:
The new King Aire 4596 is a full wall slide, bath and a half model with a walk in pantry on the off-door side and stationary cabinet next to the kitchen in the slide out on the door side. This stationary cabinet can not only provide additional storage in the galley, but can option into a beverage center for coffee or wine bar with the option for a wine cooler and stemware rack above the counter.
- The front living area of the 4596 provides an 84” Visionary tri-fold sleeper sofa on the off door side, across from a standard 74” Comfort Lounge (jackknife) sofa with “Televator” on the door side.
- Rear of the off-door side sofa is the hide-a-leaf dinette, and a refrigerator.
- Across from the refrigerator and dining area sits the large and functional galley. Rear of the kitchen, is a stationary cabinet (or beverage center) that extends the kitchen counter space even further and provides more storage below the counter and in the overhead cabinet above the counter. This cabinet can accommodate an optional wine cooler and stemware cabinet overhead.
- Rear of the refrigerator, and across from the half bath, is a first of its kind walk in pantry with sliding door with frosted glass. This pantry provides plenty of room for food and appliance storage as well as counter space.
- The bedroom provides a king bed, with dresser and drawers, and TV across from the foot of the bed.
- The rear master bathroom features a large two sink vanity along the rear wall, cabinet that can house the standard washer and dryer, a large amount of wardrobe space and a 40” X 34” neo-angled glass enclosed shower.
Newmar 2023 King Aire 4531:
Appliances And Accessories
- Apple Car Play is a new feature on the standard dash radio.
- A Whirlpool brand 240 volt vented washer and dryer replace the Bosch brand appliances offered last year. Based on customer and dealer feedback, the Bosch units (non-vented) did not dry clothes sufficiently or in a reasonable amount of time.
- A Wi-Fi Ranger Everest system with Aspen interior router is standard on the 2023 King Aire.
- The sound bar has changed to a Bose 900 model.
Cabinets And Furniture
- For 2023, space is provided in the pantry for trays and bakeware (floor plan specific).
- The euro-booth dinette is standard on the 4521 floor plan, and will be the only dining configuration available. This change, in conjunction with the HWH slides used on King Aire, allowed Newmar to provide full height baggage doors on the door side, even with the dinette facing out under the patio. This is the first time that Newmar has provided this feature combination.
- For 2023, the standard King Aire passenger seat is the same width as the driver’s seat. A wider passenger seat will still be available as an option on the order form.
- The 2023 King Aire features a new fuel tank size of 165 gallons.
- The Comfort Drive comfort control can now be adjusted by a toggle switch located behind the right side switch pod of the steering wheel on the Spartan chassis. This allows the operator to control the efforts adjustment directly without searching through the menu on the glass dash.
- The standard Spartan chassis features a new Valid digital dash.
- A new nine function center switch pod has been added to the steering wheel on the Spartan chassis.
- The dash radio, cameras and monitors will power up from both the house and ignition systems.
- The Silver leaf monitor in the front overhead and in the bedroom have been made larger at 10” in size. The lighting control functionality on the Silverleaf system has been expanded and will include individual lighting controls similar to the KIB touch panels. This applies to the control panels in the coach as well as on the My Rozie app.
- The new side tilt dump mode controls have been added to the Silverleaf panel in the water works compartment.
- A generator start & stop function has been added to the touchscreen in the water bay compartment.
- New traditional and contemporary exterior graphic designs available in a wider array of color combinations are available on King Aire for 2023.
- In response to customer requests for brighter headlights, new Silverstar ultra headlight bulbs are featured for high and low beam lighting.
- New stainless steel exhaust tips for the generator and Oasis system replace the chrome versions used previously.
- The standard exterior entertainment center on the 4521 model has moved from down in a luggage compartment to up in the sidewall for 2023.
- Two new decors called “Abilene” and “Duxbury”. “Naples” and “Velluto” are carried over interior packages from the 2022 model year.
- An embossed pattern has been added to the inside of the entry door panel.
- Frosted glass will be featured on the pantry door of the new 4596 floor plan.
- Powered night roller shade has been added to the dresser area window opposite the bed in the bedroom.
- Manual night roller shades have been added to the windows in the end walls of the slide out next to the head of the bed in the bedroom.
Plumbing and Bath Features
- A new shower and shower door have been developed for the new 4596 model.
- On the new 4521 model with the patio side dinette, the slide mechanism has been changed to go straight in and out so as to provide full height baggage doors on the door side of this floor plan.
Windows, Awnings, Vents and Doors
- A wider window will be used under the overhead opposite the bed in the bedroom. (floor plan specific)
- A window has been added to the forward end wall in the kitchen slide of the 4531, 4558 and 4596 floor plans.
- A new option for a “Wolf” brand coffee maker is available only on the 4596 floor plan.
- A new convertible dinette with chairs that face the window or convert to fore and aft seating (traditional) is now an available option. This new optional dinette includes two fixed and two folding dinette chairs.
- A new option for beverage center with wine cooler and stemware rack is available on the 4596 King Aire.
- A new option for wider passenger seat and/or a wider passenger seat with massage are available on the 2023 King Aire.
Interested in getting on the VIP list for purchase?