If you’ve been contemplating a career change or simply aiming to kick-start the new year with a new career. Look no further! Join us at our very own Career Fair at our Las Vegas Lifestyle Center from 10 am to 2 pm, Friday, December 1 and Saturday, December 2.
Friday, December 1st, 10 am – 2 pm
Saturday, December 2nd, 10 am – 2 pm
What to Expect
- On the Spot Interviews
- Tour Our State-of-the-Art Facility
- Meet the Local Team
Benefits of Being a Part of the NIRVC Team:
- Industry Leading Pay
- Top Notch Work Facilities
- Career Advancements Opportunities
- Paid Time Off
- Training to Help You Meet Your Career Goals
- Health Insurance
- And More!
- Channel your technical prowess by performing comprehensive diagnostic testing, repairs, and maintenance on RVs, including electrical, appliance, carpentry, and plumbing systems. It’s time to showcase your skills!
- Go the extra mile by installing and upgrading accessories and components, transforming RVs into dream machines.
- Collaborate with our service department, obtaining work authorizations and factory approvals to ensure smooth operations and reimbursement for warranty repairs.
- Keep tabs on materials and equipment used, ensuring efficiency and accuracy in every job.
- Deliver a stellar pre-delivery inspection experience, providing walk-through demonstrations that leave customers in awe.
- Be a mentor to apprentice-level technicians, fostering a positive and encouraging learning environment.
Chassis Technician – Diesel
- Communicate effectively and professionally with our valued guests.
- Read and complete work orders accurately and efficiently.
- Diagnose the cause of malfunctions and perform necessary repairs on gas and diesel-powered RVs.
- Install heavy components such as PTOs and pumps as required.
- Perform servicing on diesel and gas engines, brakes, and generators.
- Conduct maintenance on dash A/C systems, braking systems, air and hydraulic systems, and air suspensions.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues related to J1939 Communications, engines, transmissions, and ABS.
- Save and tag parts when required for warranty purposes.
- Stay up-to-date with factory technical bulletins to ensure adherence to the latest procedures.
- Co-develop and execute the Parts Department business plan, aligning it with the organization’s financial and operational objectives.
- Monitor and report on departmental goals on a monthly or as-needed basis.
- Develop, communicate, monitor, and enforce the use of Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) to ensure an efficient and effective Parts
- Department that guarantees customer satisfaction.
- Manage and support internal systems for timely ordering and delivery of parts, including tracking part shipments, receiving/warehouse management, and internal communication to meet customer expectations.
- Maintain relationships with all parts suppliers (internal and external).
- Maintain an accurate parts inventory control system, including physical inventories and regular cycle counts.
- Ensure all parts warranty and return claims are submitted within the required time frame.
- Maintain records of parts purchase, receipts, inventory relief, warranty, and damage inventory to provide audit trails.
- Monitor and report on parts movement and trends.
- Maintain a clean and safe work area in the parts rooms.
- Conduct regular safety meetings.
- Perform quarterly inventory review to return non-used parts to manufacturers.
- Prepare reports for management.
- Train other parts department personnel.
- Review Open P.O. Report weekly to ensure accuracy and follow up on back-ordered parts and out-of-date purchase orders.
- Regularly communicate with the GM, Service Manager, and Service Advisors regarding vendor issues, back-ordered parts, damage, and warranty repairs.
- Meet performance, productivity, and efficiency standards.
- Manage recruiting, staffing, and employee development activities for employees reporting to this position.
- Play a crucial role in maintaining and managing our inventory of RV parts, ensuring compliance with purchasing policies and procedures, and providing excellent service to our customers.
Assistant Service Advisor
- Assist Service Advisor in managing customer inquiries, complaints, and service appointments
- Greet customers in a professional and friendly manner, listen to their concerns and advise them on necessary repairs or services
- Schedule and coordinate service appointments, ensuring that the Service Technicians have adequate time and resources to complete repairs
- Assist with creating service orders and work orders, entering vehicle and customer information accurately into appropriate systems
- Communicate with Service Technicians to ensure they have the necessary parts, tools, and resources to complete repairs efficiently
- Follow up with customers to ensure their satisfaction with service and repairs, and address any concerns or issues
- Assist in maintaining accurate records of service and repairs, including customer information, parts used, and time spent on repairs
- Assist with managing inventory of parts and supplies, ensuring that necessary parts are available for repairs and ordering new parts as needed
- Maintain a clean and organized work area, including the service desk, waiting area, and service bays
- Comply with company policies and procedures, as well as local, state, and federal regulations
- Greet visitors and customers with a friendly and professional demeanor.
- Rock the phones, direct calls like a pro and be the go-to source of information for our customers.
- Schedule appointments, ensuring customers meet the right people.
- Keep our ship sailing smoothly by handling administrative tasks like a breeze – data entry, filing, and paper juggling.
- Cash in on payment processing and invoice prep.
- Make sure our front desk and waiting area are as clean and organized.
- Step up as a team player, offering support to your fellow team members.
Learn more about what it means to be a part of the NIRVC team, and then stop by the career fair. We hope to see you there!